Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Balloon Animal Birthday

Hi there! This is my very first time entering a project for an Avery Elle challenge. It's the AEIHeartUChallenge #19, Inlaid Die Cuts http://aeiheartuchallenge.blogspot.com/  I love this little card, let's hope they like it too. Here's a look.
 Challenge 19
I used the Avery Elle Party Animal stamp/die set. I used Studio Calico Clean Slate ink and 3rd generation stamped the balloon for a super light image. I went in with some Spectrum Noir markers to color and shade the balloons before die cutting them to inlay them into the white glitter cardstock. I used the tiny stars from the Avery Elle Finished Frames die set to do a silver star inlay into that white glitter cardstock. I silver heat embossed the sentiment from the AE Brushed stamp set onto some vellum. That's it for now, wish me luck. Thanks for visiting today, see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment