Saturday, June 9, 2018

Happy Father's Day

Hi there! I'm up on the Ink Road Blog with a sweet Father's Day card. Perfect for a dog loving dad or for anyone you'd like to appreciate on this special day. Let's get right into how I put the card together. 
I used the Rottweiler puppy from the BORK stamp set. I clear heat embossed the puppy onto some black cardstock. I stamped the puppy once again onto some white cardstock, gave him some color with Copic markers and cut him out with some scissors. 
I used the Stitched Circle dies from Simon Says Stamp and die cut some paper from Authentique. I stamped the Happy Father's Day sentiment onto the circle and used some foam tape behind it for some dimension. 
I decided to give the pup a crown as a nod to all the kings in our lives. I used the crown from the Iconic stamp set. I gold heat embossed the crown onto some glittered cardstock and cut the crown out with some scissors. 
There's the finished card. I added some hearts for a pop of color. I hope you give this card a try. Thanks so much for visiting today. See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment