Thursday, May 24, 2018

Fur Real

Hi there, I'm up on the Ink Road Blog with a card perfect for anyone with a furry friend in their life. Let's jump right in to how I put this cute card together. 
I stamped the cute pug from the BORK stamp set from The Ink Road Stamps and gave him some color with Copic markers. 
I stamped and cut a mask for the pug so I could create a background for him. I used the Between the Lines stamp set from The Ink Road Stamps. I used Cobblestone dye ink from Simon Says Stamp as well as Mermaid dye ink from Lawn Fawn.
I used the Speech Bubble Border die from Lawn Fawn to cut the speech bubble for the pug. I used sentiments from The One With All the Stamps and the Fur Babies stamp sets from the Ink Road Stamps. I flipped the paper over before I stamped the sentiments to make the speech bubble on the other side of the pug. I added some foam tape behind the speech bubble panel for some dimension and some enamel dots for some interest.
I love these two sentiments paired together, it was a nice nod at how our furry friends love us unconditionally. I hope you give this card a try. Thanks so much for stopping by today. I'll see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment