Thursday, May 10, 2018

Happy Mother's Day

Hi there! I'm up on the Ink Road Blog with a simple stamped Mother's Day card. Easy to make and mass produce for all of those wonderful moms out there. Let's jump right in to how I put this card together. 
Glittered embossing powder is such an easy way to dress up a card, I used Gold Tinsel embossing powder from Ranger and that beautiful Happy Mother's Day stamp from the Ink Road. 
For the flowers, I used the Bloom Where You Are Planted stamp set from the Ink Road. I used Poppy dye ink from Studio Calico. From Simon Says Stamp, I used Cotton Candy, Apricot, Green Apple and Green Leaf dye inks. Lastly, I pulled in some Sunflower dye ink from Lawn Fawn. 
To dress up the card and to add a bit of dimension, I added enamel dots to the centers of the flowers. It was a great way to use up all of those random enamel dots that I'm so great at collecting. 
That's the finished card, super easy right? I hope you give this card a try. Thank you so much for stopping by today. I'll see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment