Saturday, February 17, 2018

Monochromatic Dots and Spots

Hi there. I'm up on The Ink Road blog with a cute monochromatic card that's perfect to motivate someone special in your life. Let's jump right into how I put the card together. 
I used a T ruler and lightly penciled in some grid lines to line up the images. 
The little girl is from the Swanderful stamp set from The Ink Road and the dots are from the Full Circle stamp set. I used My Favorite Things Black Licorice hybrid ink so I would be able to go over the images with Copic markers. 
 I stamped over the dots in some Peach Fuzz ink from Lawn Fawn and gave the little girls a quick coloring with Copic markers. The circle stamp is from the same Full Circle stamp set from The Ink Road.
The panel was trimmed using the Wonky Stitches die from Avery Elle. I used the Stitched Circles dies from Simon Says Stamp to create the inlay circle with the sentiment. I then die cut from the dotted panel and from some black cardstock. The sentiment is from the Majestic AF stamp set from The Ink Road which I white heat embossed onto the black circle. I finished off the card with some Nuvo chrystal drops in Sugared Almond for added interest and dimension. I hope you give this card a try. Thanks so much for popping by today, I'll see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment