Friday, July 22, 2016

Die Cut Wedding Card

Hello there! I'm up on the Ink Road Blog with this super simple wedding card. All easy peasy die cutting to put together a gorgeous wedding card. Let's take a look.
No stamping at all today! Just some easy die cutting to make a beautiful wedding card. Let's get right into it...
I used this fantastic gold foil patterned paper from My Mind's Eye, On Trend collection. This amazingly versatile die is from Neat & Tangled, Wholehearted Cover Plate. This die cuts out some of the hearts and cuts half hearts for you to be able to fold them out into full hearts! It's so nifty, right?!?!
I used some scrap gold foil cardstock and glittered cardstock to cut just the hearts out from this die. I inlaid the gold hearts back into the patterned paper to add lots of shine. 

I die cut the sentiment from the Love You, Happy and Forever die set from Little Yellow Bicycle four times to give the sentiment a faux chip board look for dimension. Just a little glue and your die cut sentiment packs a bigger punch on your card! I added some foam tape to the back of the entire panel for even more dimension and called it a day. 

Here is a list of products used for the card:

These beautiful products are available at The Ink Road Shop.  Be sure to punch in the code MONICA10 to save 10% off your next order. Use anytime, as many times as you would like. Thank you so much for visiting today. I'll see you soon. 


No comments:

Post a Comment