Friday, July 1, 2016

Coffee & Friends

Hi there! I made this card for one of my cat loving Roadies. This adorable stamp set came with a cat image and I knew I wanted to make something fun for her. Lets get right into the card.
I decided to have some fun with the size of the card. The card measures 4 x 7 inches and the gorgeous patterned paper is from Pinkfresh Studio, Felicity.
The stamp set is from Neat & Tangled called Perfect Blend. I stamped the cup three times in some Copic friendly Memento Tuxedo Black ink and die cut them using the Perfect Blend die set. To stamp the coffee I used Altenew ink in Paper Bag. I went along the edge of the cup with some Copic markers for a little shadow and a touch of color. 
I thought the coffee needed more interest so I added some Ranger Glossy Accents to give the coffee some shine.
I didn't want to cover up this gorgeous paper so I went with vellum. I thought the vellum needed some interest as well so I used the Dots & Dashes die from Paper Smooches to add a bit of fun. I white heat embossed the sentiment onto some scrap gray cardstock and die cut the dots on the bottom to bring the card together. 

Here is a quick list of products used for this card:
Pinkfresh Studio - Felicity 6x6 paper pad
Neat & Tangled - Perfect Blend stamp set
Neat & Tangled - Perfect Blend die set

These beautiful products are available at The Ink Road Shop.  Be sure to punch in the code MONICA10 to save 10% off your next order. Use anytime, as many times as you would like. Thank you so much for visiting today. I'll see you soon.  

No comments:

Post a Comment