Friday, April 15, 2016

Upbeet Day

Hello there! I'm up on the Ink Road Blog with this colorful card today. Aren't those veggies adorable? Just looking at them all lined up and smiling makes me happy. Let's jump right in on how to make the card. 
The little pots where I "planted" the veggies are from the Stuck on You  stamp set from Lawn Fawn.
I used a ruler to line up the pots the best I could and stamped them with Avery Elle Fizz pigment ink. To give the pots a weathered look, I inked up the outside edge of the pot stamp with some Cosmic Copper Brilliance Dew Drop pigment ink from Tsukineko. 
I stamped the pots onto a Post-It note and cut them out to make masks. The adorable veggies are from the Rooting for You stamp set from Lawn Fawn. I stamped the turnip with Buttercream and Soft Lilac inks from Altenew. The carrots are stamped in Sunkist ink from Simon Says Stamp and Caramel Toffee from Altenew. The beet is stamped in Lavender ink from SSS and Orchid ink from Ranger. The little radish is stamped in Coral Berry ink from Altenew. The light green is Frayed Leaf and the darker green is Forrest Glades from Altenew. The watering can is stamped in Fog ink from SSS and I inked up the outside edge of the watering can with Platinum Planet Brilliance Dew Drop from Tsukineko. The water pouring from the watering can is stamped in Scuba ink from SSS. 
I die cut some grass using some scrap cardstock and the Grassy Fields die. I ended up flipping the taller piece around and using it as another layer of grass. After the two layers of grass were adhered, I used my craft pick to bend up the blades of grass for some dimension. I white heat embossed the sentiment onto some kraft cardstock and popped it up with a bit of foam tape.The wood panel patterned paper is from Pink Paislee, C'est La Vie Collection #9. I finished the card with a little string of natural twine from May Arts. 

Here's a quick list of products used for the card:
Lawn Fawn, Stuck on You stamp set
Lawn Fawn, Rooting for You stamp set
Pink Paislee, C'est La Vie Collection #9 patterned paper

These lovely products are available at The Ink Road Shop.  Be sure to punch in the code MONICA10 to save 10% off your next order. Use anytime, as many times as you would like. Thanks so much for visiting today. I'll see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment