Friday, April 1, 2016

Unicorn Daydream

Hello there! I'm up on the Ink Road Blog again with this fun, magical card today. Let's go have a look. 
I gold heat embossed the unicorn from the Be a Unicorn stamp set from Avery Elle. The rainbows are heat embossed with white embossing powder and all are embossed onto Strathmore cold pressed watercolor paper. I used Tsukineko Gansai Tambi watercolors to bring the images to life. I used the matching Be a Unicorn Dies to die cut the images and set them aside. 
I used the Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangle Dies to create a frame for the card. I used the Chevron Gold vellum paper from Pinkfresh Studio to go inside the frame and add some beautiful bling. 
I arranged the unicorn and rainbows on the front of the card and carefully slid a glue dot under the pieces that would stay on the outside of the frame. I gently flipped the frame and die cut pieces over and added foam tape to the pieces that I wanted to give dimension to. I gold heat embossed the Don't. Ever. Quit Your Daydream sentiment from the Good Sayings stamp set from Pinkfresh Studio and used some scrap blue cardstock to mat the sentiment. 

Here's a quick list of some products used for this card:
These lovely products are available at The Ink Road Shop.  Be sure to punch in the code MONICA10 to save 10% off your next order. Use anytime, as many times as you would like. Thanks so much for visiting today. I'll see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment