Thursday, March 3, 2016

Bonjour

Hello there. I'm up on the Ink Road Blog again with this simple, yummy card. Lets have a look.
Don't those macaroons look good enough to eat? Let me show you how I put this card together. 
I decided to use my Zig Clean Color brush markers for the macaroons because they're so easy to use. The trick is, Zig markers LOVE Bristol paper. So, I gold heat embossed the macaroons from the Avery Elle Bonjour stamp set onto some Strathmore Bristol paper.
I scribbled some color into the corners of the macaroons and pulled the color out with a paintbrush and a bit of water. I cut out the macaroons and set them aside. 
I die cut a piece of cardstock using Lawn Fawn Small Stitched Square Stackables dies using the 3"x 3" and gold heat embossed the sentiment. I used some foam tape for some added dimension. I die cut the plus signs from Studio Calico from some gold glitter cardstock for some extra shine. The patterned paper is from My Mind's Eye, On Trend 6x6 paper pad, cut to 5 1/4 x 5 1/4. The card base is 5 1/2 x 5 1/2. Pretty simple.

Here's a quick list of some products used for this card:
These gorgeous products are available at The Ink Road Shop. Don't forget to use the code MONICA10 for 10% off your orders. Use anytime, as many times as you would like. Thank you so much for stopping by today. I'll see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment