Tuesday, June 30, 2015

You Are a Lifesaver

Hi there! I'm sharing a quick fun card that I made with the July card kit from Simon Says Stamp. One of the stamps from the stamp set is a lifesaver which gave me the idea to make a much bigger one. Here's a look at the card.
This was so easy to make. I used my Sizzix circle dies to cut the card base. I cut the lifesaver once in white and once in red. I trimmed the red lifesaver into pieces and attached the 4 pieces to the white lifesaver to bring it to life. I used the natural twine and anchor paperclip that came in the kit for some interest. I used the triangle background stamp from Hero Arts and some Surf Blue ink from Simon Says Stamp on the card base. I finished it off with the cute sentiment and called it a day. Easy, right? Thanks so much for stopping by today. I'll see you soon.

2 comments:

  1. Adorable card!! Where did you get the stand that you have your card propped up on? And what is it called exactly?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thanks! The stand is called a flower frog. I was lucky enough to find them at my dollar store but you can find them through Etsy.

      Delete