Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Pirates...Arrr!

Hello there! I'm in love with Simon Says Stamp's July card kit! I paired it with one of my first SSS stamps that I bought which is actually one of my favorites to this day as well. Here's a look.
That awesome sentiment is from the Simon Says Stamp Naughty Nauticals stamp set, it always cracks me up. I used the Finished Frames die set to cut the kraft cardstock as well as the blue paper that came with the kit. I used the Puffy Cloud Borders die from Lawn Fawn for the clouds. The cute sailboat was cut from some black glitter paper, using the sailboat die that came in this month's kit as well. I wrapped the kraft paper panel with some twine from Hemptique and used some fun foam on each side of the panel to even out the card before I adhered it to the card base. That's it for now. Thanks so much for the visit today. I'll see you soon.

1 comment:

  1. Love the twine touch behind the panel. Gorgeous card. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge -Anything Goes!

    ReplyDelete