Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Gummy Bears

Hello there! I've taken some inspiration from the fun post on the Lawnscaping Challenge blog for this next little project. This is for the Lawnscaping Challenge #107 Calling All Critters http://lawnscaping.blogspot.com/2015/06/lawnscaping-challenge-calling-all.html Here's a look at the fun.
 
I used the new Milk Carton die from Lawn Fawn to cut the cute cartons. I used the Pinstripe background stamp from My Favorite Things and Sunflower ink from Lawn Fawn, Electric Lime and Cheese Puff inks from Ranger. I die cut the bear to make a window in the milk carton using the Party Animals die and also the coordinating stamp set for the colored cardstock bears. I used the Tag, You're It dies from Lawn Fawn for a fun quick tag and filled the cartons with some gummy bears. Simple and yummy. Thanks so much for the visit today. I'll see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment