Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Sweet Hugs

Hello there! I bought this stamp/die set just so I can make and send cards to my two favorite girls from culinary school. This is also for the Lawnscaping Challenge No. 101, Dots and Stripes. http://lawnscaping.blogspot.com/2015/03/lawnscaping-challenge-dots-stripes.html Here's a look.

 
 The background paper is Candy Necklace from Bazzill. I used a polka dot background stamp from Inkadinkadoo and silver heat embossed it. I used some Perfect Pearl powder and the Flirty Frames stamp/die set from Lawn Fawn for the black label. I die cut the sentiment using Scripty Hugs from Lawn Fawn and some white and silver glitter cardstock. The awesome baking items are from the Lawn Fawn Baked With Love stamp/die set. The color work was done with Copic markers. That's it for now. I can't wait until my girls get these in the mail. Thanks for popping by. I'll see you soon.

3 comments:

  1. this is awesome!! i LOOOOVE the die sentiment coming out like icing!! GENIUS!! and it's so sparkly!! such a cute and lovely card!! thank you so much for playing along with the Lawnscaping Challenge! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card, Monica! It's so cute! I just ordered this stamp set - it finally came back in stock! So excited !!! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so cute! The background that you created looks awesome, and I really like how you made the sentiment!! Thanks for playing along with us at Lawnscaping!! :)

    ReplyDelete