Monday, February 23, 2015

So Very Blessed Watercolor Flowers

Hello! I was so excited for this Little Tangles Challenge # 53 Watercolor.   http://littletangles.blogspot.com/2015/02/challenge-53-watercolor.html I got to use one of my all time favorite stamps with one of my favorite sentiments. Here's a look at the card.
 
I used Avery Elle Finished Frames dies to cut the vellum panel. The sentiment is from Neat and Tangled So Very Blessed stamp, I just masked off the flowers and leaves to put emphasis on the lovely sentiment and white heat embossed it. I black heat embossed the flowers onto some Strathmore watercolor paper. The flowers are from the Studio Calico Little Things stamp set. I did some quick watercoloring with Peerless Watercolors and set the panel aside to dry. The patterned paper is from Studio Calico and the gold enamel dots are from My Mind's Eye. That's it for now, thanks for the visit. I'll see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment