Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Love at First Sight

Hello. I love photo inspiration challenges, they're my favorite! Here's a card I made for the Waffle Flower Photo Inspiration Challenge. http://waffleflower.com/2015/03/waffle-flower-challenge-march-9-22/ Take a look.

Waffle Flower Challenge-20150309 
I used the Flirty Frames stamp/die set to punch out the window for the front of the card and to stamp on the inside of the card. I spritzed some Heidi Swapp Color Shine in Citron and Teal for some fun sparkle. The cute mice and sentiment are from the Monochrome stamp set from Waffle Flower. I stamped the mice in Simon Says Stamp Smoke ink and the hearts are stamped in Orchid pigment ink from Avery Elle. I went around the mice with a Copic marker in B0000 for some added interest. That's it for today, thanks for visiting. I'll see you soon.

3 comments:

  1. ADORABLE! Love your little 'window'. Thanks for joining us at the Waffle Flower Photo Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card!! Love the window with the little mice peeking through!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Monica..your card is so so cute...cobgeats on being winner at waffle flower challenge..I join three times but your card is more impressive...again congrats..hugs.Monika R

    ReplyDelete