Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Boy Birthday Shaker

Hey hey! Today I made a quick shaker card for the Avery Elle AEIHeartUChallenge #21, masking. http://aeiheartuchallenge.blogspot.com/2015/02/aeiu-challenge-21masking.html What a fun challenge. I went simple today, check it out.

Challenge 21
I used a polka dot background stamp from Inkadinkadoo and some Fog ink from Simon Says Stamp for the gray panel. I did some simple masking with the balloon dog from Avery Elle Party Animal stamp/die set, stamped in Sea Glass from SSS. The stripes are from the Brushed stamp set from Avery Elle stamped in Fog ink from SSS as well. The happy birthday sentiment is from the Carnival Toppers stamp set from Mama Elephant and the rest of the sentiment is from the same Party Animal stamp set, white heat embossed. The circle is die cut with the Stitched Circles dies from SSS. White jumbo sequins are from Teresa Collins and the blue stars are from Martha Stewart Iridescent Hearts and Stars Glitter. I went over the die cut doggy on the outside of the shaker with a bit of clear Wink of Stella for some sparkle and gave him a coat of Ranger Glossy Accents for some shine. That's it for today, thanks so much for visiting me. I'll see you soon.

1 comment:

  1. What a fun card! Love that little party animal. Thank you for joining us over at the AEI♥U Challenge:)

    ReplyDelete