Saturday, March 31, 2018

Dimensional Blooms

Hi there! I'm up on the Ink Road Blog with a fun and simple way to add dimension to your cards. Let's jump right into how I put the card together. 
I stamped the flowers from the Bella Flora stamp set from The Ink Road in some Black Licorice hybrid ink from My Favorite Things. I positioned the flowers where I wanted them for the card front and once again on a second piece of cardstock. I brought the blooms to life with some Copic markers.
I carefully cut the flowers from the second stamped piece of cardstock and traced around the cut edges with a black marker for a clean and finished look. 
I added some dots around the flowers to add some interest and to use up some of that negative space. 
I added foam tape in different thicknesses behind the blooms for dimension and stamped the sentiment from the same stamp set. That's it, easy peasy! I hope you give this card a try. Thanks so much for popping in today, I'll see you soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment