Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Birthday Numbers

Hello there! I'm up on the Ink Road blog today with a simple birthday card and a fun way to use those number stamps. Let's take another look at the card. 
  This card was super easy and fun to make. Let's jump right into how I put it together.
I stamped the girl from the Bun Intended stamp set from the Ink Road. I stamped her once again on a Post-it note and cut out a mask for some ink blending later.
I used a piece of acetate to help line up the numbers as well as to give them something to stick to so they don't stick to your fingers. I used the tiny numbers from the Block Party Alphas as well as the Block Party Alphas, Outline stamp sets.
I used pattern paper from the Birthday Bash collection from Pink Paislee 6x6 paper pad. I colored the outlined numbers with coordinating colors which matched the paper. I also gave the girl some color with some Copic markers and placed the mask over her to do some ink blending with some Fossilized Amber Distress Oxide ink. I used the Simon Says Stamp Diagonal Stripes background stamp, some black ink and some scrap cardstock to make the thin striped paper for each side of the stamped panel. I white heat embossed the birthday sentiment from the Just a Number stamp set from the Ink Road onto some black cardstock and wrapped it around the stamped panel. I popped up the stamped panel with some foam tape for dimension and called it a day. Hope you give this a try. Thanks so much for popping by today, see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment