Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Be Badass

Hello there! I'm up on the Ink Road Blog again with a simple shabby chic faux chalkboard card to motivate someone you know to keep being amazing!
I was inspired by Lara's Bun Intended stamp set, the sentiment is so much fun! Let's get into how I put this fun card together.
I used some lined acetate to line up the alphas from the Block Party Alphas, Outline stamp set from The Ink Road. I white heat embossed the sentiment onto some black cardstock.
I wanted the letters to really pop so I ended up giving them a quick ombre effect with some watercolor. I used the No.95, which is the silver color from Gansi Tambi. I concentrated most of the color on the bottom of each letter and blended upward to about half. I made a quick frame using patterned paper from the Pink Paislee C'est La Vie collection and the Stitched Rectangles from Simon Says Stamp. I dressed up the card a touch with a bit of natural twine from May Arts and a few dusts of powder from my anti static pouch for that chalkboard look. I hope you give this a try. Thanks for visiting today, see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment