Friday, June 10, 2016

Just Keep Swimming

Hello there, I'm up on the Ink Road Blog once again with this cute encouragement card. Let's have a look at the card.
I love this sentiment, it's such a happy way to encourage someone. Let's see how I put the card together. 
I used the Color Layering Goldfish stamp set from Hero Arts and Memento Inks in Cantaloupe and Tangelo. It's always a safe bet to stamp an image more than once just in case one doesn't work out, plus it's nice to have on hand so you can put a quick card together with whatever you have around. 
I used the Stitched Circle Dies from Simon Says Stamp to start the panel for the shaker portion of the card. I die cut the circles once again to make a simple frame for each circle and to create some interest for the front of the card. 
I adhered some acetate to the front panel with some strong double sided tape. I doubled stacked some foam tape so the sequins could have some room to move freely and framed out the area where the sequins would be. The sequins I used are from Kennedy Grace Creations Kindness Medley and Neat and Tangled Mermaid Tail Mix. I white heat embossed the sentiment onto some black cardstock and stamped the seaweed onto the front of the panel in some Going Green ink from Studio Calico. I popped the sentiment up with a bit of foam tape and added a few clear sequins onto the front to look like bubbles. 

Here's a quick list of products used for the card:
Neat & Tangled, Mermaid Tail Mix

These beautiful products are available at The Ink Road Shop.  Be sure to punch in the code MONICA10 to save 10% off your next order. Use anytime, as many times as you would like. Thanks so much for visiting today. I'll see you soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment