Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Inked Fronds

Hi there! I'm up on the Ink Road blog today with a quick, colorful card to let someone know how much you appreciate them. Let's take another look at the card. 
I love these gorgeous palm fronds! This card is so easy to make and would be perfect to make some extra for a card set or to keep in your stash. Let's get right into it...
These pretty palms are from the Frond of You stamp set from The Ink Road. I used the larger frond stamp with some bright Distress Oxide inks in Peacock Feathers, Twisted Citron, Wilted Violet, Worn Lipstick and Wild Honey. Easy peasy, right? Let's keep going...
I used some Galaxy Gold Brilliance pigment ink from Tsukineko to stamp the smaller fronds for a little shine. I trimmed the panel using the Finished Frames die from Avery Elle. For a touch more shine, I flicked some Gold Color Shine from Heidi Swapp. The sentiment is from the Compliments, Vol. 1 stamp set from The Ink Road and stamped in a little Versafine Onyx Black. I added some foam tape behind the panel for some dimension and called it a day. I hope you give it a try! Thanks so much for stopping by today, see you soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment