Sunday, May 17, 2015

Wonky Hello

Hi there! It's been a while since my last post so lets get busy with another fun card. This card is for the Lil' Inker Designs Monthly Meetup Challenge. http://shoplilinker.blogspot.com/2015/05/monthly-meetup-challenge.html The card is super easy, with no stamping...lets take a look.
The background paper is from Studio Calico. I used the Wonky Squares dies from Lil' Inker Designs to die cut the squares and offset them as I adhered them for a fun look. I used the Hello die from Lil' Inker Designs to die cut the word hello from the leftover cardstock and adhered them for a fun layered look. I added a few enamel dots for some interest and called it a day. Thanks so much for stopping by today. I'll see you soon.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! This is way cool!!!! I love the assortment of diamonds (Wonky Squares) on your card and how you incorporated the colors into your Hello Word Die. I'm so glad you joined our challenge. I look forward to your joining us again! Thank you!
    Laura
    Lil' Inker Designs

    ReplyDelete