Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Watercolor Bear

Hi there! I'm so excited to show you this little card today. This card is special for two reasons. One, because I was randomly chosen to win an Erin Condren e-gift card from Kristina Werner and I have to show some gratitude. And two, because I tried a technique that I thought was too difficult to try and because of Kristina, she made it fun and approachable. Here's a look at the card.
That little bear is from the Mama Elephant Carnival Cupcakes stamp set. I stamped the image onto some Strathmore watercolor paper with some Tim Holtz Distress Inks. I squashed the inks onto an acrylic block and used them as watercolors instead of using Distress markers as Kristina does in her video. The grey/white patterned paper panel is from Chic Tags and the frame chevron paper is from Lily Bee Design. I used Simon Says Stamp Stitched Squares and Rectangles dies for that awesome stitched detail. The sentiment is from SSS Sparkle & Shine stamp set stamped in SSS Smoke ink. The twine is from Hemptique. Thanks so much for visiting today, I'll see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment