Thursday, May 24, 2018

Blossoms on Kraft

Hi there, I'm up on the Ink Road Blog with a soft floral card that is perfect to tell someone that they're adored. Let's get right into how I put this pretty card together.
I took the pretty blooms from the Chin Up Buttercup stamp set from Ink Road Stamps and stamped them on kraft using Cobblestone dye ink from Simon Says Stamp. 
I used freshly sharpened Prismacolor colored pencils and light strokes to color the flowers. I went back in with the white pencil on the outer part of the petals for some contrast. 
To fill in some space and to add a little interest to the card, I added the trio of dots from the Bloom Where You Are Planted stamp set. I used Khaki dye ink from Simon Says Stamp and added some Ranger Glossy Accents for some dimension and shine. 
I used the same Cobblestone ink and the sentiment from the Modern Romance stamp set. After I stamped the sentiment with ink, I went over it with clear embossing powder for some shine. I trimmed the panel slightly and added it to a white card base and tied some twine from May Arts. I hope you give this card a try. Thanks for visiting today, I'll see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment