Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Rainbow Hexagons

Hi there, I'm up on The Ink Road Blog with this colorful card that's perfect to spread some cheer. Nothing says cheer up like a rainbow, right? Lets jump right into how I put the card together.
Chin Up Buttercup 
This card is part of a Friday Feature spotlighting the Chin Up Buttercup stamp set. I love this stamp set, the sentiment is big and bold and the smaller stamps are so versatile. 
 I heat embossed the sentiment using the Midnight Madness embossing powder from Sparkle n Sprinkle. This embossing powder has glitter mixed in with to give the card some interest and shine. 
I used all three outline hexagon stamps to create a background, leaving the sentiment as the star of the show! I used Lucky and Scuba dye inks from Simon Says Stamp, Sunflower and Wild Rose inks from Lawn Fawn and Grape Soda dye ink from Ranger. 
I trimmed the panel using the Wonky Stitches die from Avery Elle and added some Silver Star Confetti from Pretty Pink Posh for some interest. 
I added some foam tape behind the trimmed panel for dimension and called it a day. I hope you give this card a try. Thanks so much for popping by today, I'll see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment